Everything you think and say is possible. You can create the life you want. Everyday tell yourself it is possible! http://ow.ly/i/n8AJP
All it takes is one decision!!! Its time to move forward. http://ow.ly/i/n8Ap5
What will you do different to change your life? http://ow.ly/i/n8Aek
When you have faith your fear has to leave. http://ow.ly/i/n8zY6
Know your strength. You don’t need anyone else’s validation. http://ow.ly/i/n8zR3
Where you are headed is way beyond where you have been and what you have been through. No time to waste looking back! http://ow.ly/i/myeJm
No one is sitting around waiting to give you anything in this life. You have to get up and do something! Go Get IT!! http://ow.ly/i/mye5K
Are you letting you attitude and your actions destroy your opportunities? Don’t worry what others say or do just be the best YOU!! http://ow.ly/i/mydUL
The B.A.G., a part of the Tiffany Anisette collection originally launched in the U.S., is set to take off internationally. This stylish laptop bag on wheels compliments the business wardrobe of any professional woman. Whether you are in China, France or the U.S. , this innovative bag promises to fulfill the needs of the Business Active Girl (B.A.G). It is definitely a business travel essential and whether you are just going to work or traveling overnight for business, you will find this bag to be extremely versatile. With compartments for laptops, cell phones, and every working woman’s must haves, this bag can easily be transported without causing neck, back or shoulder strain.
Business travel is an essential part of so many of our lives. It is often vital that you arrive at the location looking fresh and professional but travelling can be hard work and you often turn up feeling exhausted. Here are some essentials to help you arrive feeling stylish and stay that way through out your stay.
- Pack a combination of clothes in neutral colours these will be the most versatile and easy to mix and match as you need.
- Take a slightly more casual pair of trousers or a skirt to wear in the evening if appropriate.
- Wear a really comfortable pair of shoes for travelling and take a pair with a slightly higher heel to change into once you arrive.
- Choose clothes that so not crease easily. Wool mix is usually a good choice or a wool crepe.
- Take a selection of cotton blouses in different colours and patterns plus some accessories so that you can create different outfits for each day of your stay.
- Take a pair of more casual trousers or a skirt for the evening if appropriate.
- Choose a really comfortable pair of flat shoes for traveling and take a second pair with a slightly higher heel to change into when you arrive.
- Invest in miniature versions of your favourite cosmetics or decant some into smaller bottles.
- Take something with you that makes you feel at home. Perhaps a scented candle or some photographs.
- Drink plenty of water and if possible take the opportunity to relax whilst travelling with a good book or magazine.
- Don’t strain your back or shoulders by carrying a heavy bag. You can pack everything that you need for a short trip in wheeled bag which you can carry on the plane. If you need to take a laptop with you invest in a stylish laptop handbag on wheels.
The Tiffany Anisette B.A.G (Business Active Girl) is a large and stylish multi purpose leather handbag on wheels. It is perfect for the business traveller who wants to arrive looking stylish and without the aches and strains caused by carrying a heavy bag. For further information visit www.tiffanyanisette.com.